Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
title:{
HAIRBANDS.}
I finally decided to wear a hairband to sch.
Some say nice some say not nice.
-.-?
SO in the end take out =p
Morning I took bus to sch.
Saw JieYi, JooQee and YuPing lolx~!
Reached sch~
All th people thr when we hangin out all go say I kawaii?
-.-ll
GO UP HALL~!
After Joelyn finally appeared lahs.
Then got class leader's investiture.
LMAO.
Actually I agree wif Mr Christina.
I tot my class will woot and shout and clap lyk mad when Huda (CHAIRMAN), Patrick(VICE-CHAIRMAN) and Maisarah(GREEN AMBASSADOR) got on stage.
Home Econ time~~!
Play one activity so fuxxingly funny!
Reachh class CPE.
No run ((:
But I rather run then write -.-ll
Recess eat^^
Chicken Rice but did not eat finish.
=p
THEN I SAW HUDA EAT HELLO PANDA!?
GASP.
Go up hall they keep pulling my hand at both ends.
Wah pain lors.
English do corrections and we tried making up a sentence.
I made a sentence In order to commit sucide, you must jump from the 15th floor.
To commit sucide, you must jump from the 15th floor.
LOL.
Then I drink water.
Shi Jing suddenly say she saw ants in my water bottle.
OMFG!?
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T
Chinese.
Patrick keep one saying xiong mao -.-ll (Chinese for Panda)
Zhen Ling keep one saying PAN.
After tat hav to stay bak for history test.
Teacher nvr appear so me and huda go general office.
I outside shout from the window, "SOMEONE LOOK AFTER THE CLASS"
We walking half way suddenly hear someone shout.
LOL PATRICK.
Oh well, he is the vice-chairman isn't he?
General office say Mr Shah nvr come.
-.-ll
O-M-F-G.
So we chiiong go up LOL
I went CWP wif Yi Han, Zhen Ling and Joelyn.
On bus got Liana also but she go wif us awhile onliix.
Me and Liana high five each other~!
WGPS UNITED TO COUNTER BULLY.
=p
At macdonald me and zhenling add 2 packet of salt mahx.
Then YiHan and Joelyn eat they tink its very salty.
So Zhen Ling say no taste and I say its sweet =x
Hyakhyak.
Go nokia center fix YiHan phone.
Her phone rejected her sim card mah.
So i was lyk OMFG?
Tat shud be a job for singtel.
So i test my sim card on her phone, perfectly finex.
They we go B1.
I call the customer service.
They say cannot ask anything bout her sim card wif out NRIC identification.
Well I talk on my hp, they down thr say I speak veri fluent english LOLS.
When we photocopying things, me and zhen ling down thr tok jap.
Hiruma-kun, wa-wata-WATASHI HONTONI DAIISUKI!
LOL!!!
Then go home.
Suddenly recieve sms from my dad.
His coming home from Indonesia on saturday =33
Reach home for th first time chiiiong homework XD
Hyak Hyak.
Watchiing Digimon Tamers ((:
Buaii Buaii!
3/26/2008 04:20:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com