{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, March 24, 2008
title:{^^}

Heyy all~!
Jus bak frm sch -.-ll
First i did was visit my blog when I on the comp to see if his/her lameness :D got come bak or not.
It seems he did.
You tink I scard you arh your lameness?
I will be an idiot to be afraid of you kaes?
Anyway enud about th world of idiots.
TODAYYY WAS SHOOOOOOOO DAMN TIRING -.-ll
Morning home period read read read.
Science abit siiao =p
GEOG WAS TH ABSOULUTE WEIRDEST.
Patrick's row minus 3000 lol...
My group had to minus 1000 -.-ll
Wah stupid seh hav to hold 6 water bottle.
Ben's alter ego might actually help in this -.-ll
Recess~!
First time dun wanna eat at all.
Roam roam then go hall.
TOTALLY FORGET TO GO FIND MR TAN BUY SCIENCE FILE?
Oh ya did i forget to mention Joelyn looks sooooooo damn cutex?
=p
Maths.
TOMORROW GOT GAME ((:
LOL.
But hav to bring loads of crap -.-ll
Eng do filing ((;
Tok bout personal letter.
I ask teacher wether can write non existent things as I was thinking bout Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle ((:
SYAORAN YOU ARE SO CUTEX~!
Mother Tounge.
We were talking something about food and suddenly someone say panda rice.
-Death Glare-
LOL.
SCH RELEASE~~!
I went to eat my fave chicken rice ((:
THen go change.
MR PATRICK keep throwing my bag on the floor.
Pissed off?
Modern dancee <33
Today warm up so diff.
Do until my neck pain.
After tat seniors teach us dances.
Learn lor.
Then 5:30pm I took a 10min nap since nthing to do.
I went to toilet after tat and guess hu I saw?
JOELYN ((:
So surprised?
The were writing bout smthing in choir.
Oh well, english nvr ends now does it?
RELEASED~!
I go convenient shop so I was late.
I saw HuiYun while I was at bus stop.
Oh bus stand in middle cause no other space.
Saw Patrick AGAIN.
ANd he was talking something about salt crystal?
o_o
Mr Tan you see la.
Jus now in science he talk then one of the ans was salt crystal.
Joelyn at the other end still can tease me.
OH GOD I WAN A NORMAL NAME T.T
Oh well tats all((:
Do remnber to tag^^

3/24/2008 06:54:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com