Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, March 23, 2008
title:{
:)}
B4 i begin, a personal msg to :D who jus wasted 2 msges trying to convey the msg tat i am
fat
.
YOU JUS WASTED 10 SECONDS OF YOU IDIOTIC LIFE CONVEYING THE STUPID MSG TAT I AM FAT. OH GOOD LORD I BET U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FATTER U 100KG IDIOT. SO FAT THE BRAIN STILL ONLI 100G. EAT MORE FISH LA U STINKIN BRAT.
Ok i feel happier now ((:
For those who dunno which
BRAT
I am toking bout pls read my tagboard ^^
Recently was ok.
My dad jus left for buisness in Jakarta.
LOL.
I tink I dun hav anything else to post bout.
Oh well.
3/23/2008 07:04:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com