Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, March 14, 2008
title:{
<33}
Hey peeps ((:
Today early morning my mum when out buy veg.
I look after my bro.
Get rdy, i was charging my MP3.
Use th net.
OMFG?
Someone go and flame yi han on her cbox.
Called her.
Told her, reply to the stupid flamer, told pat.
He more li hai lor his reply ._.ll
Go CWP meet them.
So hot.
-Sweating.-
YiHan reach first followed by timothy.
Kevin did not even noe timothy sms him -.-ll
Go library.
OMFG?
1/2 hour $1?
-mouth opens wide open-
decided go my house.
Then decided go Ace The Place.
So go lor.
B4 tat go mac buy ice cream.
((:
Then take bus go VP.
ALmost reach thr my dad suddenly say cannot go.
WTF?
So troublesome.
So in the end go my house.
Take bus go thr then finally saw kevin.
rolf.
At my house le all plae a fool while scanning the project.
Dortz.
Timothy scold kevin since kevin say he nvr recieve the sms.
But he did recieve it.
F7?
Then go eat at neighbourhood coffee shop.
I bought POT ez-liink card cover <33
So happy.
After tat buy blithe de cover.
cover bth sides.
I share carrot cake wif yihan.
Haha.
Then she go.
me, tim and kevin go bak my house.
I sent all 55 1e2 related photos to him.
Tim sad cause his phone cannot plae the song doubt and trust ((:
I rule.
He dance to the song!
LOL.
Joelyn came<33
she did not notice tim LOL.
I plae scramble wif her while bois use my comp.
lol.
Joelyn play wif my bro.
She say he verii cutee.
then play metal slug and naruto.
eee Joelyn Chee not fair!
She eat maggie mee dun gib me :((
LOL.
She borrow my ND.
TImothy they all plae miniclip.
Then i bought them go cwp.
WE SNEAK TH POTATO CHIPS IN JOELYN COSTUME LOL.
Take bus to interchnge.
1 stop onli.
Alot ppl go up against th flamer at yihan blog.
((:
Proud to be a 1e2-er.
hehes.
I LOVE TH SONG Doki Doki Waku Waku <33
3/14/2008 04:28:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com