{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
title:{YA~HA.}

YO~!!!
Sry long no update, so tired recently.
Monday had modern dance cca.
First time strt trainning lor.
Atleast tat was wad i TOT.
After 55MINS of WARM UP, we rested, stair at th senior rehearse for sch performances, teacher tok to us bout coming monday buy the dance shirt, go home.
...
DORTZ?
55MINS OF WARM UP AND NO PRACTISE!?
._.ll
God, wad on earth is happening.
Ok Irritated, jus go straight to yst bahh -.-ll
Yst got Chinese common test -.-ll
I tell you hor, my class verii da dan lor, we make noise during class test
YA~HA.
=p=p
Then I see the sit on my left the girl, she no tuck in shirt, see abit of her fleshh?
-.-ll
DORTZ.
Then me and Joelyn keep laughing =p
After sch when bell ring all HOORAY.
cause chinese tat day last period<33
Go on bus wif YiHan, Zhen Ling, JieYi, Pat, Siyao and others.
SUDDENLY SEE BENEDICT AND TERENCE!?
GOD!!!!!!
They bully me, all strt bully me...
GRRR.....
I went CWP wif YiHan and Timothy <33
TIMOTHY SO CUTEE~!
DIDI^^
=p=p
Me and YiHan go take Neoprint.
LOL~!
YIHAN CHIIOO BUU<33
I gave YiHan a prair of black earstick tat i bought.
Then go home.
Download conquer to plae lor.
Patrick sae plae eagle, but try scroll down also cannot.
wth wth wth --ll
I go libra plae lorr.
Lollipop...
Today, almost late for sch.
Bus so FULL
I chiiong in then stand at door.
Then the bus uncle so kiind.
Call ppl move in :))
YAA~~!!!
In art, teacher compliment us and gave us a COMPLETELY new box of crayons <33
Teehee.
U noe why?
Other class alwaes throw her crayons or steal it?
But we superr guaii and honest =p=p.
YA~HA.
ya-da ya-da ya-da.
Lol.
Science reveal results.
If I calculate, I shud be B3 or A2.
EDDY PRO LOR. 37/40
-CLAPS-
I 27 =p=p
Last period, do admin stuff.
LOL ME AND SHIJING WAN DO THE TYPING.
VICTORY MIIE<33
Thenn after sch, me yihan and joelyn go popular buy things.
THEY TAKE SO LONG TIME TO CHOSE!!!
T.T
After tat go neoprint take photos.
LOL WE KEEP COMPLIMENT AUNTY LORR.
=pp
Then aunty compliment the photo tat i help joelyynn do =p
Joelyn nxt time scan the neoprint lerr thenn I posstt bahh =33
Tonite my yeye coming.
Lol...
Till nxt time, YA~HA

2/21/2008 06:43:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com