Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, February 28, 2008
title:{
NP AGAIN.}
YOYO~!
Hehe :))
Today, was realli mix.
Why?
Morning I was verii moody.
Suddenly, Happy.
LOLL~!
I was moody cause yst, WRSS lost to Seng Kang Sec in basketball 53-63.
Awww.
Nvm, our team did their best.
:))
Tats wad matters!
Do your best for Nationals boys :))
I can tell you the girls all sae no. 9 shuai.
LOLOL.
Zena go sae he muscle veri solid.
o_oll
In bus tat time keep fooling around.
I offer YiiHann the sour sweet, she dun wan.
She say veri sour.
Some of us dun find it sour.
Example, Me.
And I can sae, Patrick, Si Yao and Kevin good lor.
They eat lemon still not sour at all?
I find it SLIGHTLY sour.
>.
Today was pretty much normal.
Science we talk about practical and end up talking out of our textbook.
We learnt REALLI learnt alot.
And Huda, PRO.
She noes sooooo muchh.
Hehe.
Art, draw draw draw.
I redo my drawing and onli 3/4 done wif my design 1.
-.-ll
Mus chiiong nxt lesson.
Anyway,
TO ANY 6H WHO SEES MY BLOG, I NID TO FIND OUT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT FOR CLASS GATHERING MARCH 08'.
MARCH HOLIDAYS ARE COMING SO PLEASE POST UR ANS ON CLASS BLOG/ MY BLOG/ OR CALL MY/CHARMAINE HP.
Recess buy wrong hamburger.
Dang.
No food.
T.T
HIstory, Mr. Shah offer $50 for a veriii hard question.
Omfg.
It was then we found out, 1E1 got one pupil won $10 le.
!!!
The ans was smthing we nvr learnt b4.
!!!
T.T
English tok bout narratives.
BORRING~!
Chinese class do newspaper cut out on YOG 2010.
LOL.
Kevin realli lyk to folo Patrick hor?
Pat kik my chair, he kik my chair.
DANG.
Go CWP wif YiiHann, Shi Jing and Joelyn.
Take Neoprint again XD
SUddenly I saw 2 WRSS boiis run past NeoPrint shop.
I tot is SiYao and His friend hu we saw on the bus go check.
Omfg.
Kevin and Timothy.
TIMOTHY<33
Yea, the cutest guy in our class who is my Didi.
XD
YiiHann dunn scold me :))
Takee neoprint I call them look after my bag outside.
I go check on them, my bag there, they not there.
Omfg?
Suddenly someone call my name.
Oh, they at other side.
!!!
Tio triick.
Design neoprint tat time, they say I design veri nice.
((They=GIRLS.))
Split Neoprint we draw lots.
Cannot decide mah.
So all wan my design.
LOL.
So in teh end, we say 'Take ur own design, then draw lots for 1 more small one and one more big one. Xtra 2 YiiHann take 1 small xtra. The other xtra, submit competition((My Design XD)).'
Funny lor.
I lottery get Joelyn big one, she get my design big one.
YiiHann and ShiJing get each other design big one.
LOL.
Take Card neoprint.
Omfg, I damn ugly.
My ugluest Card neoprint T.T
I go close my eyes sehhs.
Buy rasberry ice cream.
Buy wash face one at NTUC.
Spilled ice cream on my uniform.
Shi Jing help me clean.
Go Home.
Oh ya, I SAW JACK HO.
LOL.
I lurvee Both WGPS and WRSS kae?
=33
2/28/2008 04:47:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com