{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
title:{Japanese Goody<33}

YA~HA~!
SUP?
=p
My dad and my grandparents jus went to hospital for my yeye's checkup.
SO here I am, blogging on a fine sunday morning.
lol ~.~ll
Friday nite we celebrated my brother's 6th birthday.
My cousin came over and we played the organ.
LOL THE SONG CHOPSTICKS WAS SHOOOO FUNN<33
But I loved the song Cannon.
It reminded soooooooo much bout AuditionSEA.
My secondary friends probaly don't noe, I was considered a pro in audi lol...
BUT I TOTALY SUCK IN LISCENCE!
=p
Saturday went to CWP and I saw the Japanese Sweets and Snacks at the lobby.
Tat day I wif YiHan also saw...
=p
I bought the POPPING CANDY<33
So yummy<33
I tiink I will bring some for my sec sch friends too<33
Then at night I was BLOG SHOPPING.
I am gonna purchase a note book<33
There is also this dance necklas I realli wan!
Mayybe gonna buy, quite cheap.
Ok not buying le.
ITS SOLD OUT!
T.T
Oh well, I am blog shopping now too<33
If you see any thing related to dance on blog shops,plsh tell mmee<33
Hehe...
Omfg, The conquer on download.com takes 12hours!?
T.T
I had to strt again today cause My parents sae off comp...
Tats about all I guess.
Tomolo hav modern dance.
Tues I goign CWP buy the japanese Confetti.
I WAN IT<33
I see all the anime ppl eat so i wondered wta it tatse lyk.
When I saw it at the sales, I was dying to buy it!
Its shoooo Pretty<33

2/24/2008 12:15:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com