Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, February 1, 2008
title:{
:D}
I finally broke out.
I cried in sch.
I'm so confused...
Oh great I'm crying again.
Lol...
I dunno if i belong in my new sch.
I tok to ms joyce and tat helped me a little.
During primary sch i had alot of fake friends.
I DUNNO HUS A TRUE FRIEND AND HUS NOT.
Haiiz.
Oh ya, even when I saw YiHan they all at coffee shop, i could not bring myself to join them...
Today was lyk a knife pierced thru my heart.
My fragile heart.
I dunno why I suddenly bursted in tears.
I was tinking bout my Primary sch I guess.
I keep saying I love WRSS.
But i my self am doubting myself.
Haiiz...
2/01/2008 05:13:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com