Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, February 15, 2008
title:{
<33}
Hey Hey y'all<33
Yea, my blog is revived ^^
Spent 2 hours.
-.-ll
Anyway, if you're here, pls tag <33
Today was TDD.
LOL.
See all the teachers in uniform so funny.
<33
P.E siiao de lorhs.
Mus jump -.-ll
In hall tat time, suddenly fire drill.
Teach sae sit in hall wiat announcement.
I was telling ppl around me if the fire in the middle of hall, we die b4 the announcement le -.-ll
LOLOLOLOL.
Recess they give coco crunch!?
OMFG I LOVE WRSS.
LAST TIME WAS BISCUIT IN MY SCH.
LOLOL.
I hang around wif YiHan, Joelyn, Si Yao and Patrick.
Crap toking.
BWAHA.
After recess do IPP.
OMFG SO HOT.
-.-lll
Patrick on the table put the thing keep saying I'm so hot LOL.
Wtf wtf wtf.
Is strted by us the I tink.
But not moii.
lala teh day went on.
I went take neoprint wif YiHan they all.
And an extra card wif Eunice.
Appear ok but suddenly got feather on out face!?
-.-ll
Nbm.
I going home tat time recieve Kevin sms.
He also at cwp wtf.
LOL.
Anyway I dun wan type too much
buibui <33
2/15/2008 08:59:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com