Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, February 4, 2008
title:{
<33}
HEY Y'ALL!
^^
I was sooooooooo damn happy yesterday!!!
6H gathering <33
But onli 18 ppl could make it T.T
Nvm!!!
March we will pull all of them come ^^
Yea we are having another meeting in march holidays.
LMAO ROLF OMFG!!!
GASP THE HORROR LOLOLOLOL!
Yst we meet at WGPS gate 2^^
Strted rainning.
GASP GASP.
All come le, 3, 2,1 CHIIONG AH!
LOLOLOL.
All tio rain de :DD
We at cwp split up awhile.
I went wif Jielin, Reeve, Quan En and Ryan to arcade.
WOOTS <33
Time Crisis 4 ROX!!!
We plae lyk crazy lor LOL.
Yea most of you will be surprised tat, -DRUMROLLS-
I NVR PLAE DDR!!!
LOLOLOL!
No money mah :DD
jkjk LOLOL!
So hyper when I tink bout it.
I am siiao :DD
jkjk
Eat eat mac then go group up again.
All chiiong to AMK.
At AMK Hub Cinema, problem arised.
All the girls wan to watch jap show called VANISH.
I did not wan to.
I am totally scared of ghost...
But the timing to late so they have no choice but to watch 27 dresses.
LOL!
When we waiting at arcade, the sweet machine sweet suddenly drop out?
LOL!
SO DAMN LUCKY!
Me, Ryan and QE chiiong take ROLF.
We strt searching other machine for sweets.
Lmao...
We are lame man.
LOLOLOLOLOL.
The show 27 dresse have ALOT of passionate kisses -.-
Nice show though!
Go bak CWP lor.
Take lift down tat time Bois keep screaming lyk girls since inside the lift onli 6h.
DOor close, SCREAM.
Door open, got ppl outside but lift full cause of 6h pupils, dorr close SCREAM.
LMAO!
Candice went bak in car.
OMFG OMFG NOT FAIR!
:l
We went to wrong side of the station.
-.-
The MRT we were meant to take was there when we go wrong side...
LOL.
Dunno why but some of us CHIIONG.
MRT go alreadi ==ll
On the platform Me, Jie Lin, Charmaine, Quan En, Ryan and Jeffery decided to take Neoprint 2gether.
^^
YAY US!
LMAO.
Reach woodlands mrt station sae bb to sylvia, she go chua chu kang.
Lmao.
All go home accept those hu wan take neoprint and Yan Ling.
Take lyk siiao de lor!!!
Today, got CCA modern dance.
I eat wif friends for lunch.
Ok not exactly lunch, i drank one packet of green tea onli lmao.
LOL.
Many more joined in ltr.
I snatch Kevin the paper XDXD.
But got return la lol.
Took it for photo copy onli.
Go for CCA they brief us onli -.-
Wth?
Go bak libary find yihan they all.
Suddenly we sae go take neoprint.
rolf lmao siias.
Go CWP lor.
At CWP guess hu I meet.
JOEY <33
KEKE.
I go take neoprint wif Joelyn and YiHan.
ZhenLign dun wan take, lol.
I look damn ugly kaes?
lol those two chiio bu <33
Walk home LOL.
2 day, 2 neoprint.
WOW.
LOL.
2/04/2008 04:54:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com