{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, February 22, 2008
title:{101th POST}

YA~HA!
Tis is my 101th post after 5 months of blogging.
Naturally, I shud hav had my 100 post in strt of January.
BUT!
I am a SLACKER and I DUN REALLI BLOCK ON WEEKENDS
Asiide from my 101th post, I broke a record in most neoprints within a week.
Normally I almost 1 month once onli.
But within 3 days, I TOOK NEOPRINTS 4TIMES
Yeaa..
Kiinda crazy ya~?
Wednesday was wif YiHan, Thurday wif YiHan (AGAIN=p) and Joelyn, and finally, today, Me and YiHan (ONCE AGAIN =p=p) and Jie Ni.
Personally, I like the one on wednesday the mostt.
The cardd one tat me and YiHan takee was quitee niice.
But The ones on other days were kawaii too.
Today chinese periiod so annoying --.
Atfirst is shi jing and patrick beside me.
End up patrick and boon kheong beside me.
--.
Dortz dortz dortz.
Thenn the chinese discipline teacher come.
She is incharge of CCAs like Modern Dance(Me Me^^), Chinese Dance and GuZheng.
All of this aree under Chinese department.
After school stay bak do table.
Irritated wif patrick who helped.
T.T My Table paper......
Then go CWP wif YiiHann and Jiie Nii.
And went home.
tats about all for todayy I guess~!
Ya~~! Ha~~!

2/22/2008 04:10:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com