Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
title:{
Stupid Threats ==ll}
HIHI ALL~!!!
I am blogging due to a threat by an IDIOT hu keeps calling me PANDA.
==ll
School is fun!
All the secrets and more more more nia~~!!!
Anyway, I am shoooo scared.
Stupid Ting Xie larrhs==ll
Dort Dort Daioz!
When i went to buy thing at old coffee shop, I saw Jun Siang Kor^^
Hehe~~!
His bag is freakingly fat!
._.ll
oh well~!!!
lololol.
WeiSheng tok to me when i logged on msn.
lmao...
Anyway, I was still happy to see him online again!
I realli miss everyone from WGPS!
<33 Muackiies to everyone!!!
Hehe~!!!
EYESHIELD 21 ROCKS OKAES!!!
:DD
GOGO EYESHIELD 21!!!
LOLOLOL!
Anyway, I realli hope to go out wif my secondary AND primary friends!
I wann them to meet each other :DD
Hehe~!!!
Anyway, since StarFish sae edit blog, and YiHan sae put taggiies board, Bak to editing!
1/22/2008 03:41:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com