{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
title:{PoiPoi~~!!!}

HoiHoi mina~!!!
How ya doin'?
Lollipop lol.
LMAO!
EYESHILED 21 RULES!
PERSONIFICATION!
:DD
Anyway, school was freakingly boring today!
Keke?
Assembly ler have Home Econ.
On and on dadada.
Talk about the adopt toilet lalala.
During chinese, me and Kevin notice that Patrick bu si bu huo de.
Lmao.
Then we hab to act ALL 3 GROUP DAMN FUNNY!
LOLOLOL.
When Patrick act still verii bu si bu huo.
==
Before he act though he complain he sick to teacher cause is Jolin tell him go act de.
GD JOB JOLIN!!!
Mama during class also felt lyk sleeping.
Fer me, MWAHA~!
HUNGRY!!!
zzzz My blankish stomach!
lololol.
I went to bus stop wif my anime crazy friend :DD
Ltr I sae her name ppl from my old sch come scld me drag another girl down into the world of anime T.T
So lets jus keep it a secret from them...
Muaha?
At bus stop I was quarrellling lyk hell wib Terence and Benedict.
Well sorta quarreling wif benadict.
TAT TERENCE KEEP SAE DUNNO WAD JOEL JOEL HE GHEY AH!?
LMAO!!!
On bus Patrick made bubble frm his mouth.
Due to an earlier mistake, I wun sae he blow bubble or Panda is bak.
Lmao.
Sena so cute~~!!!
Kehe.
Off the bus I still squabbling wib Terence.
Dot Dot Daioz!
Haha~!!!
JA-NE~~!!!

1/23/2008 02:44:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com