Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, January 25, 2008
title:{
PERSONIFICATION!!!}
Hey Y'all~~!!!
PATRICK I STILL DECLARE U ARE DEAD!
XD
Anyway Kevin, DUN ASK THHE SAME Q TO 2 PPL!!!
>.
School today was freakingly fun for me.
MATHS GAMES!
HAHA!!!
In science hab to built figure wif lego blocks lololol.
Me, Dilis, Kok Hong and Amirah make ELVIS 2000!!!
LOLOL!
They go sae Terence 2008.
LAME SHYT!
HAHA!
But chinese I was asking ALL AROUND how to write simple chinese words ==;;
Haiiz.
Shi Bai ah ShiBai ah!
Kevin no better actually.
I TELL U HE IS DAMN STRICT!
LEND DICTIONARY GOT ORDER DE!
==ll
Anyway, I find today nthing much still.
Oh well.
Lalalala~!!!
1/25/2008 05:01:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com