{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, January 18, 2008
title:{Hey~!}

HIHI ALL^^
I am seriously enjoying my time at WRSS.
I make new friends, and I grow closer to old friends.
I AM SHOOOO HAPPY!
I tink I wan suggest make class blog =33
Chinese tat time Patrick Star keep calling me Panda.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
SO, I strted calling him ah gong.
JIEYI MY AHMA MAH.
LOLOLOLOL!
He go sae YiHan and Kevin getting along veriii welll.
uh lol?
LOLLIPOP LARHHS!
LOL.
Actually I hab to agree wib him.
Teacher tell them go take books together.
WOOT!
BUT!
Whole class cheer tat time Teacher change to her and sze jing.
AWWIIIE~!
Then we had P.E.
PE we run lyk hell ok?
zzzzzzzzzzz.
Then someone sae saw dengue.
._.
Then someone saw mosquito.
CHEY ITS NORMAL MOSQUITO ONLII LARRH!
((Tat someone was me.))
I almost wan to change sch haha ~.~
Recess I ate chicken rice, AGAIN!
LOL.
So nice wad>.<
Dae was borring until science.
WE SPENT ONE WHOLE PERIOD ON ONE PAGE.
LOL
LHT U DAMN FUNNY LA!
E=mc2 correct?
He go sae medical Cert.
LOLOLOLOL!
Me, Eunice, Patrick and LHT tok while wlaking down the stairs.
I beat LHT that LHT cause he go sae me sui jing.
Then Patrick also.
They sae its a praise.
LMAO LARRHS!
Tat LHT sae I too scard to walk go cwp frm sch.
Or smthing lyk tat.
I can't belif he walks home F5.
Anyway, I guess I am adapting to my new enviroment.
I STILL LURBE 6H!

1/18/2008 02:46:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com