{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
title:{Gommen Nehh~!}

YOYOOOOOOOOOOO~!
Crystal Here and blogging again ^^
I can imagine u guys scolding me for not blogging ok?
-Daydreams-
AHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Opps.
-Bak in reality-
XDXDXD.
Anyway, before I go on and on and on and on
-Repeats for the next 6 hrs-
And on and on and on, HERE IS WISHING EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR <33
2007 was a tough year for me.
Especially wib PSLE.
Yet I want time to jus rewind, even if its just for a simple Moment.
Yet the first three days of 2008 was not so bad ^^
I keep playing GrandChase.
XD SO FUN~!!!!!!!!!
ANyway, I made new friend such at YIHAN;LAOPO, JIEYI;Jie and DILLIS
YiHan Damn chiio ok?
JieYi also<33
Dillis I dun realli noe her yet..
The dae strted out in class.
Teacher tok and tok and tok and tok.
To make things worse, we haf 2 teacher.
Siian.
Both the chest verii small kae?
No offence neh.
Ms Lam and uhhh...
SHyt I forget her name ==
Oh well.
CYNTHIA<> AND SOPHIAN <> is out class the "CARETAKER"
They are our school the prefects.
LOL~!
Anyway, me and Zena <>, made a return trip to WGPS!
<33
Go find one teacher, so mani ppl we saw.
Tell u bout it later ^^
LETS PLAE GRANBDCHASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1/03/2008 03:31:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com