Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
title:{
Crazy~~!!!}
OMFG!!!!!
PRINCE OF TENNIS 18 and 19 OUT LER!!!
KYAHHHHHH!!!!!!
I wait so many days -sheds a tear-
FINALLY~~!!!
I LOVE ANIME!
MUACK MUACK MUACK!
LOLOLOLOL.
Yea u can see I am going beserk.
XD
Anyway, tomolo is tha deadline for SMTHING.
XD
For me onli la.
And perhaps someone else.
Oh well.
YIHAN~~!!
She yst fall down while running T.T
I see her also heart pain kae?
Oh ya I also mus say sry to her cause I call her go park wif me but I forgot my furniture coming ==ll
SO SORRY!!
>.<
So rush rush lor.
tomolo mayybe I going wif her ^^
Anyway, Patrick got 1st in run again.
I'm sure Dennis Yeo or someone else can outrun him.
XD
I tink ==ll
Anyway, I TOTALLY MISS WGPS LE!!!
T.T
Chinese class abit siiao.
So much ting xie. ==ll
GO study ler bb
1/30/2008 02:45:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com