Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, January 28, 2008
title:{
CIP Friday -_-}
If Trudy see this post she sure kill me.
I forgot about the clef.
>.<
Some of my friends now about my music background playing the Organ when I was 5 Years Old right?
I stopped at p1, wad do u expect?
LOL!
Anyway, we met my music teacher for the first time today.
HE IS SO DAMN WAHCKY!
I WAS LAUGHING LYK HELL!?
He call Tiffany bueatiful^^
WOOTS!!!!!!!!!
((Some facts during class were demolished due to my own personal pleasures ^^))
Friday have CIP.
GO around blocks with mandrain orange lol.
After school I went to hit mama YiHan de head lol.
Then MR.Zombie (Patrick) say I bully my own mummy.
why?
cannot ah?
XD
Anyway, yst I met Shanette<33
We took neoprints together wif ChooLin, Nathalie and their friend HuiFang.
Hui Fang looks dman mature kae?
B4 tat me an cl onli.
we love the carrot cake frm the foodcourt accept diff color.
She white i black lol.
I AM EVIL!
XD
SHANETTE BACAME SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE CHIIO!
BWAHAHAHA.
CL and Nat cut their hair so short dun suit them ==ll
Cl de lyk abit bao zha sehhs.
After neoprint I go wif Shanette see her new year clothe.
lol she was kinda indecisive?
LOL!
Wadeva.
I MISS WGPS!
BUT I LOVE WRSS!
<33
1/28/2008 03:10:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com