{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
title:{Tonde! Mawatte! Mata Raishuu!}

EKKKKKKKKKKKK!
I LOVE THE SONG TONDE MAWATTE MATA RAISHUU!!!!!!
EKKK.
Ryoma sing the time wif Dj Eiji so funny =x
Hehe.
SOnia came to my house today LOL.
=x
She plae PS2 Wif joushua.
==
Oh ya.
There is this amv fake op theme tat someone made.
SMALL SEIGAKU SO CUTE!!!!!!!
Yesterday lucly I saw Sonia mother.
Rainning heavily.
Cannot go home from Vista Point.
But my mum told her to help buy umbrella.
So, lucky-y.
:DD
I walked Trudy and Charmaine to the opposite block to their house.
LOL SO FUNNNY!
MY WHOLE PANTS WET DAMN IT!
LOL.
Then me and ChooLin while walkinf afteer Maine and Trudy, we were remincing about the li lao shi times and her umbrella brand.
LOL~
SO FUNNY!
She gave me eat one otah.
Atleast she nvr wang en fu yi.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
:PP
ANyway, here is the vid for Tonde! Mawatte! Mata Raishuu! Wif lyrics. Adn The vid for cute Seigaku will be on the links list :DD


Jump! Jump! Spin! Spin! One week passed
This kind of thing, what kind of thing, see you next week

(Nya nya nya...)

Monday, I've been taking naps ever since
Tuesday, I'm extremely hungry
Wednesday, I helped out at the sushi restaurant (Hey welcome!)
Thursday, I collected data
Isn't that amazing?
Isn't that a bit dangerous?
Friday, I ran intensely
Isn't that amazing?
Won't we go play tomorrow?
Saturday, everyone goes bowling
(Hai, drink this)
We're down for the whole Sunday from Aozu

Jump! Jump! Spin! Spin! One week passed
Whatever however see you next week

(Bui!
Don don don...)

Monday, listen to "Tsubasa ni Natte"
Tuesday, listen to "Burning Heart" (GREAT)
Wednesday, listen to "Chain Reaction"
Thursday, listen to "JUMP"
Isn't that great?
Isn't that a bit dangerous?
Friday
Didn't you forget something?
That can't be a song?
And it's not even Rap either!
Even the CD jacket is different from the rest!
Is there such a song called "YOU GET THE POWER"?
(It's a recipe...)

Jump! Jump! Spin! Spin! One week passed
This kind of thing, and that kind of thing, see you next week

(Fshuu fshuu fshuu..
Arigatou
This makes no sense)

Monday, I read Shounen Jump
Tuesday, I checked on rival schools
Wednesday, I watched AniPuri
Thursday, I listened to RajiPuri
Isn't that great?
Isn't that a bit dangerous?
Friday
Still I seem to be missing something
Isn't this a bit too obsessed?
Isn't this a bit dangerous?
Participate in events on weekends
I can't wait till tomorrow!

Jump! Jump! Spin! Spin! One week passed Bui!
This kind of thing, what kind of thing, see you next week

"Jump! Jump! Spin! Spin! One"
What's wrong with saying that I'll see you next week
See you next week

That was too easy♪♪♪
___________________________________________________________________
KAWAII <33

12/12/2007 12:55:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com