{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, December 10, 2007
title:{S-E-I-G-A-K-U CAN SAY!}

WOOTS!
I LUV CAPS TO BIN FEATURING MY FAVE KIKUMARU EIJI :DD
I LYK THE SONG KEEP ON DREAMING POST!!!
S! E! I! G! A! K! U~!
Shanette came bak to Malaysia yst night :DD
Jus as I suspected BWAHA.
Actually now i fear her blog.
Why?
She sae her latest post is damn long.
I sae b4 ppl read finish they faint ler.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
She sae at genting Dennis and Nicholas alwaes at cyber.
HW MUCH DID THEY SPENT THERE!
==
I tat time go 1 hr onli.
See I shoo guai :))
OI U 2 BETTER LEARN FRM ME!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Or mayybe not.
Why?
I luv anime too much.
I plae cop 10hrs everiday.
ok dunn learn frm me.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
JKJK!
HAHA.
I lyk the song keep on dreaming~
Haha...............................
I LUV EIJI!
LOL.
I noe I said I fear Shanette the blog, but I still wanna see wad happen :DD
Hehe...
JUS LYK I WANN TO SEE WAD HAPPEN IN PRINCE OF TENNIS :DD
LOL.
Are you rdy?
S-E-I-G-A-K-U CAN SAE!
Woots :DD
Hehe!
I keep hearing the song lyk siao.
My top 3 favourite Bands all from Prince Of Tennis.
:DD
1. Cap To Bin <>
2. Aozu <>
3. Pull Tab To Can <>
HAHA INSANELY FUNNY.
:PP
I lyk all the song by tis 3 bands :DD
Kawaii...
Anyway, at my sweet escapes corner, I will givv links to the diff songs frm these 3 bands :DD
Hope u enjoy it <33

12/10/2007 11:42:00 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com