{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, December 3, 2007
title:{Okairinasai :DD}

Yo!
I am Bak frm my cousins house ler :DD
AND I GOT PSP!
FREAK THE DANG!
LOL.
My PSP Of Course Got Audition de lor.
Haha.
I also haf Final Fantasy Tactics, Jewel Summoner and more.
Jus Yesterday I went to JB shopping shop shop shop until I forget buy SHOES=.=
I haf alreadi outgrown mine dang it.
Haiiz...
I so CAM.
I got a Branded Cool Cat wallet when I was shopping at Tampennis Mall The other day.
Freak the dangs.
:DD
Hehe...
I enjoy making my cousin Tedmund GREEN WIF ENVY.
I got the Nokia 5610 Handphone he wanns :DD
BLehh Bully :DD.
Hehe.
I watch the show Enchanted tat day, IT WAS SO COOL!
Go watch it!!!
NOw I am absoulutely obssed wif True Love's Kiss.
LOL.
True Love's Kiss, The most powerful thing...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketLove♥♥♥

12/03/2007 09:41:00 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com