Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
title:{
Mayybe}
Haiz I wann die ler T.T
21st Nov - 7 Dec = 487 Msges 12 mms And loads of Incoming chat.
U guessed it, Haiiz, Handphone bills ==
Haf to strt to control.
Why?
My bill was $50.08 after minusing all craps.
Over half of it is subscriptioon fee.
If u were to sae handphone usage fees, it did be $2.40 For mms and $0.74 for dunno wad broadband on mobile thingy.
Haiiz veri gd ler ok?
My friend dunno spend hww much ok.
==ll
Mt dad I was onli to stick to my ownn bill.
Overspend by $3.14.
WILL HE REALLI CONFISCATE FOR A MNTH!?
Omfg.
Handphone bills are becoming more fearful then Inui Juice.
==
God, WHY!?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
._.
Haiiz.
WO yao yun le.
I am lyk complaining to ChooLin about my Handphone.
Today mayybe going Vista Park.
Haha.
Haiiz.
Why I keep haiizing.
Haiiz.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Seigaku the Eiji voice so cute >.<
Haha...
I am trying to find a new skin for my blog...
BUT I LYK TIS ONE ALOT!
>.<
Wads a girl to do...
Oh well, skin searching time.
Cyaz :DD
12/11/2007 11:10:00 AM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com