{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, December 28, 2007
title:{HONTO!?}

BWAHAHA!
Pot ova 18 and 19 today out worrs <33
XD
CANNOT WAIT FOR JAPFREAK TO SUB IT!!!
Lol the singles doubles =x=x
I went vp today.
MAIEN U SO BAD!
SNEAK OUT OF HOUSE PLAE!
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL.
jkjk. In The End We Were At Vista Points >.<
We challendge the swing I long time no plae ler.
Did I forget to mention Zhi ZHong Come?
XD
We Play Color catching LOL!
Nathalie is the worst climber among us ==
Even Jeffery meii hu is sho much shorter then her beat her.
XD
1st day of sch hab to go riverside find Jeff pass smthing too him..
==;;
Oh well, Better then facing Johnatan's water bombs >.<
Haha~!
We plae color catching, all chose red and blue =x
LOLOLOLOL.
Jeff Meii so Cuttee.
Nat friend p1 come find us.
She go home no tell us we tot she lost ==?
Then at carpark all see crocroach gals screams I dunno wad Happen.
They say lizzard I kiked my legs.
The they tell me I kiked the crocroach away.
._.?
OMG!
I OVERCOME MY FEAR ^^
Haha...
Tomolo going AMK wif MAINE;BABY, SHANETTE;CANDYSTEAD AND JOANNE :DD
YAY! CANNOT WAIT~!

12/28/2007 06:52:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com