Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, December 8, 2007
title:{
:DD}
Hey Y'all :DD
Today was a little bit crazy here and there.
Haha...
I FINALLY CAN DO LVL 20 LISCENCE!
But keep failing.
-.-
Si bei noob Crystal LOL.
I still rawk.
LOL.
I am looking for audition couple =x
HAHA.
FOR THE FUN OF IT~
BWAHA.
LMAO.
Though i haf been so into beat up, today i break frm it, RARE.
OI ITS A FACT WORS!
Haha.
Charmaine told me help her do lis but when i wann ask for her pass and id, SLEEPING.
Dang?
I open my msn today Ws added me.
I was tinking for awhile why he no online at all.
Now i noe why, HE CHANGE HIS ACC LOL.
I jus now online he trainning alone, his room name verii guai.
Don name?
Uhh...
Nice name?
LOL.
He and his brother veri pro in beat up lor ==
zzzz.
I went to the txt guild website as CL told me too.
Break and Jason Pic.
LMAO~
Oh well hell cares :DD
Wads of the past is of the past.
MY PHILOSIPHY!
RAWR.
I PWNN :DD
My jie Kat, the wed lis gone, I suspect the si ShotX betray her.
&*%#@$^&@.
Oh well I wann watch prince of tennis ler :DD
"I CAN IMAGINE U SAYING 'AGAIN!?' LOL"
12/08/2007 11:38:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com