{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
title:{Dang it,}

WARNING: THOSE PHOTOS WERE ANIME NOT NC 16 HOR LIN CHOOLIN!
ITS NOT PORN EITHER CHARMAINE KUM!
LOL~
Seriously, Its not porn neither is it NC16 Dang it.
Pls dun be crappish.
And Trudy noes me best, ANIME!
LMAO!
I jus came bak from a tired day out.
I had to go borrow book so I borrowed the tolerence ammount of 3 for me :DD
HEHE.
I had to go buy ACNE CREAM.
After cutting my frindge yesterday, it totally revealed forehead pimples?
Audition PSP so hard man ==
I walking around VP suddenly someone hit me.
I look bak to see Nathalie, LOL!
We sms.
She sae she at 2nd lvl I look around then I saw her at first floor.
Wow.
LOL.
My dad is no good at overpowering me in Final Fantasy Tactics.
HA!
I RULE MAN!
ROLF.
ALot ppl sae my new hair make me look cuter.
lmao.
I yesterday go my cousin Agnes House they gib me soooo many things.
Bag.
Wallet.
Handphone stuff.
Pencil Case.
Cap.
THE CAP ISH AUDITION SUPERSTAR LOOK THE HAIR!
I LURVE TAT HAT MAN!
ITS SO HOTTTTTTTTTT.
My hair fits it.
LOL.
I accidentally got 2 REALLY long scars there.
It even forms into one scar tat ish almost as long as half of my hand.
Pain at first.
Fading ler yea!
Jewel Summoner the Vice SO HOT!
LOL.
I log ler, bb.

12/04/2007 06:17:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com