Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, December 27, 2007
title:{
~*~Bakk~*~}
Yo all :DD
I AM FINALLY BLOGGING LOL!
Yaya dun blame me, I went to malaysia and shopped for almost 16 hours day kae?
Even my leg pain still shop...
ALRIGHT!
CUT THE CRAP OUT~!
Here is wad I bought after
INTENSE
hours of shopping :DD
Tis Came wif My Tie, Cute right? ^^
Betty And Veronica Halloween :DD
AppleMint Jeans :DD ((FInally got new Jeans...))
My STarry Tie XD
High Voltage >.<
My Watch <33
My Brand New Sch Bag <33
Onli one left... SO Lucky <33 My New Pencil Case <33
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I also bought my school Uniform.
Here they are :DD
Tie onli assembly nid wear. Wait a sec... I LOOK LYK A PREFECT~!
PE...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Cousin also came bak frm Japan, They bought Tis for me :DD
Haha, cute right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
How I wish I were in their shoes during the period of time they were in Japan...
Oh well.
Tomolo going AMK wib Shanette CandyStead <33
YATTE~!
:DD
Cannot wait~!
I go audition ler :DD
Bai Bai<33
12/27/2007 11:52:00 AM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com