{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, November 23, 2007
title:{Zomg.}

Haiiz.
My luck is totally running out.
After getting 3 a's and 1 b for PSLE, I got a gd score of 216 tat even Glenn could not beat.
BWAHA~
But after tat, bad luck rolled in.
My dad wans me to go to OPSS. (Orchid Primary Secondary School. )
IN WHICH DENNIS YEO JIE RONG ISH GOING.
-.-
AND STOP CONGRTULATING ME HOR CL!
zzzzz.
So fustrating.
He saes his gonna get his cousin to bully me.
WOW!
BOIIS TIS DAYS!
-.-
...
So tired...
Lame.
My dad was sclding me for hafing sms 135 msges in 2 days.
ELLO?
ELENA SMS MORE THEN TAT IN ONE DAY.
-.-
Elena, Claudine, Choo Lin and Nathalie ltr going PC Bunk.
And I found out the freakin hu ish my bf in audition has another gf in cr.
WOW!
Thnks god I'm not serious bout him.
BUT!
I no money to divorce him.
Da man tou -.-
Oh well.
My aunt ish giving $100 for my PSLE score.
WOW!
Even my mum does not giv me tat much.
My dad bought me one of the latest phone.
LATADADA.
I guess gd things do happen once in awhile.
Lol.
So sian...
Uploading a few pics btw.

11/23/2007 12:04:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com