{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, November 5, 2007
title:{Truly a day for memories.}

Yo.
Todays was truly a day for memories.
I in class listening to my Zen Stone Plus.
=P
The teacher so kind let us hear.
._.
Me and Charmaine down there writting notes to each other =P
Got one teacher veri F7.
ZzzZ.
Dun even noe recess wad time.
Hai yao wo hao xing ti xing ta.
Lol.
JANEHaHa ish bak in audition =D
Nubs, prepare to go down.
lol.
Charmaine treat me so many thing >.<
When I help her buy maple ppc, she keep asking are u sure its for audi?
LOL.
YESH LARRH~!
=D
Charmaine dman can.
I mean chinese the can.
WAH LAU!
BROWNIE DE BROWNIE CAKE SO YUMMIE~!
I in time zone lyk damn pro.
Envy me.
LOL.
Got one guy he plae ddr lyk goddamn pro lorrh.
I go audition lerrh.
Sayonara.

11/05/2007 04:18:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com