{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, November 16, 2007
title:{Regrets...}

I dunno why but all of a sudden I regretted even strting the fight between me and Shanette...
Recently I could get verii irritated easily...
I Feel as if I haf changed...
As stupid as I am, I wld nvr apologise to her unless she does it first...
Go ahead and sae I am a hard nut to crack...
I can't help buy sae It was cause of the closure of school tat made me fan lian wif all my friends...
Even just now Jun Siang and Zena tell me shud up I immedietly got goddamn irritated...
Wads wrong wif me...
Haiiz, tis ish not the way for me to miss sch...
I'm sorry Shanette...
Why am I saying tis?
Not lyk she will read tis post right?
I was so irritated tat I told her to unlink me somemore...
I feel as if I'm gonna brake down...
The end of sch...
Haiiz...
I'm gonna cry a ocean out soon...
Wads happening to me...
A moment I strt sqaubbles, the nxt I regret it all...
I'm sorry to all hu I've hurt, espcially ue SHanette...
Gomen-Neh, mina..

11/16/2007 09:53:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com