Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, November 16, 2007
title:{
}
Putting up a photo of me during Hip Hop lessons for fun~ LOL! If I'm correct, tis photo was frm my Primary 5 times~
Haiiz.... Sch has ended and tears were shearded.
Life jus ain't gonna be the same...
I'll miss wgps a ton T.T
Nxt friday I'm gonna go to PC Bunk~! =D
Been wanting to go there ever since I found out bout it.
I'm going to obtain a few sch pictures soon!
LOL!
I will put it on my "Match" Section.
Look out for it!
Even though friendship ish hard to break, my friendship wif Shanette was broken.
Friendship tat can't be sustain, are alwaes lost...
Haiiz...
11/16/2007 03:25:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com