Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, November 29, 2007
title:{
Kawaii Des}
YOSHIIE :DD
I am Here at my aunt's shop, Twin Printer.
My little cousin , Rachel went to sch for track and field .
She is a runner.
She good lor, nvt year going Sydney wif her class...
WHY WGPS DUN HAF LYK TAT DE T.T
I still lurve my sch lots though.
Luv all tat I noe lots <33
My morning strted out
VERII
weird.
LOL.
I was dreaming then suddenly at approximately 8:06am, I heard the song wonderful days in my head.
LOL?
I dream untill my song half way then wake up to discover an SMS from my cousin CHerie.
Omg...
I last night 2AM Sleep But still feel so energetic despite waking up at 8am lyk tat.
OHOHOHOHO.
:DD
After Bathing and Breakfast, I strted heading out for Twinn Printer.
I was on the MRT sleeping untill the stop before my alligtment stop.
If I haf not got off, no, if i had not woken up, I would not be posting now. -.-
I meet my cousin Cherie at the Eunos MRT.
She treat me to Sweet Talk =3
We took my Uncle Melvin's car to the shop.
DUN SAE I AM USELESS HOR!
I got help the wors~
I am Executive Director.
LOL JKJK!
My aunt and Uncle say the lol.
I tot Cherie how to plae the Game Final Fantasy: Tatics.
Ltr nid teach Rachel and Uncle Melvin too.
haiiz, I'm used to teaching ppl ler, my classmates ask me study questions alot of times de.
I got to see Singapore's Hugest Ferries WHeel In person while I went wif Uncle Melvin and Cherie to Deliver a few cards.
To finally see it in person, *SOBS*.
Zhi Zhong going to Vp today, too bad I nvr go.
LOL~!
I heard it frm Trudy when she sms me, sho sad, too bad.
I dunno why but their worker one of the uncles, say I type verii fast :DD
LOL~
I play too much audition ler bahs.
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.
LOL~
Now I haf to master the art of Handphone typing -.-
ROLF~!
V~!
TOmolo and go and shop till I drop, me and my cousins go BIG BIG shopping mall watch movie, Enchanted.
:PP
Siians I wann plae audition, Ltr I might help them set-up cause Rachel also wann plae.
I WANN MY PRINCE OF TENNIS.
T.T
I tink I now go watch ler wors.
Bui Bui :DD
11/29/2007 02:36:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com