Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, November 22, 2007
title:{
HOE!?}
Erlows all~! :DD I got my Nokia 5610 yesterday night!!! :DD
Its been 1 and a 1/2 day since I had it and I sent 31 sms and 1 multimedia msg ler...
Amazing...
LOL.
I admit I type on the phone ish verii de slow okae?
Cl dun comfort me still go bully me....
Sho sad~~
My phone veri fun to plae wif.
I dunno when on earth ish my dad going to buy 4gb for me.
OF COURSE 426MB NOT ENUF FOR PRINCE OF TENNIS FAN LYK ME!
I WAS SPAMMING MY PHONE WIF PRINCE OF TENNIS PICTURES LOL.
LMFAO.
My phone ish black then sidelines blue and the num pad there the side also blue.
=P
I tink i use my New Year ang bao buy 8 gb memory card.
LOL~!
Prince Of Tennis the Seigaku team member even the ugliest ish shuaii in his own way =x
I DID NOT SAE TAT!
LOL.
Wikipedia sae Prince Of Tennis OVA 18 December the come out.
._.
DECEMBER!?
SERIOUSLY!?
T.T
RYOMA~ EIJI~ FUJI~ TEZUKA~ OISHI~ KAIDOH~ MOMOSHIRO~ KAWAMURA~ INUI JUICE~
WTF!?
LOL......................
Ishiwashimizu :DD
LMAO.
Haiiz later getting PSLE results I'm somewhat scard.
I now actually still veri sleepy but too scared to sleep.
Last night 2am them sleep...
Haiiz...
God bless me in passing wif flying colors....
11/22/2007 08:02:00 AM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com