Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, November 2, 2007
title:{
Can ue keep a secreat.}
I tink I'm just another loner in class, i fit were not for my friends in other classes, I would even be a lone woodgrover.
Just the other dae, I was looking at the amv can ur keep a secreat.
I guess my friends can't, even CHARMAINE...
I'm so heartbroken now.
Even when I let them look at my dairy, even if they sae they will keep tis secreat for me, they tok bad bout me and reveal all my secreats.
Where ish the privacy?
Haiiz, dun giv me 2pid excuses lyk TRUDY wan to leave the gang or smthing CHOO LIN.
I'm seriously sick and tired of empty friendships.
NATHALIE, for once I tot we realli became friends, despite how many times u truly angered me.
Some sae life ish another fairytale, for me its not going so well just yet.
Well, atleast I finally found my own style.
I'm gonna be rebond during secondary life wun ie?
After overcoming so many hurdels, in friendship, in academic and in life.
I just nid one more chance too fix up my ways.
zzz, why am I saying all these.
...
Will my life haf an happy ending?
No, I wan a happy story thughout
11/02/2007 05:59:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com