Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
title:{
2days, 3days}
2Days till PSLE's Official end, 3days till I got to bunk...
5Days since my heart broke down...
I realli miss my school friends...
Thnk you guys for being my friends till the end...
I haf added a class photo on my "match" page...
Of course there are my other friends too...
I will make a honarary mentions page I guess =P
Hehe...
Though it realli hurts to sae goodbye, sayonara, mina...
Eh~ I realli love the song "Rock 54 by Aozu" nia~
Meow meow~!
LOL...
I tink I'm getting more pictures soon...
And btw, I MIGHT BE GETTING MY HANDPHONE THIS WEEK~!
NOKIA 5610!!!
TOMOLO POSSIBELLY~!
BWAHA.
MWAHA.
COLA.
WTh, cola?
-.-
I guess I will accept anything wif a in the ending.
._.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl.
The more Prince Of Tennis I watch, the more I wan to join a tennis club............
Longing~
Is it me or does Rena seems emo?
Lol...
Hohoho...
=\
Dorts...
Blehh, Audition patching nia~!
Sad, Truly...
Oh wel...
Sayonara~!
11/20/2007 11:13:00 AM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com