{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
title:{Teddy Attacks}

...
Stupid Tedmund so early wake moii up, 10:35am...
He go use my brother's booster attack me...
Freak.
Haiiz, He staying another night, everything bout him ish
okae accept his freakiish snore... Nojk.
Once again he ish using my maple, scared of PQ ler him. Haha.
I AM NVR GOING TO LVL UP IN MAPLE! T.T
Haiiz, He better let maple or traiin my acc later...
CL veri guaii, not guaii but weird, nvr tell her proper new URL.
Sadelicious...
Haiiz I nid to upload my song on imeem or else cannot use on my
blog.
Tedmund say his friend pronuce ass as arse~ -.-
What the crap...
Puddin Sylvia say I nort myself... =3
Teddy Just now saw one quest niod 5mil onli for quest.
5 mil? WTF! %$^&*()%^I&@&^*@#*(($^&*(@&%^&*@^&#$^*^@*&^$@
... Atleast better than the alchemist eurek's quest...
Nid 4 scrolls, 1 whip wif scroll attached so its 5 scrolls, and 1mil... TATS GONNA COST BOUT 20MIL OKAE!? Haiiz...
Hueva complete tat quest wo fu le ni...
Later mayybe going timezone wif Teddy, I trying to get him to treat me =3
BWAHAHAHA I AM EVIIL AND U NOEE IT!

10/18/2007 11:12:00 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com