Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
title:{
So Yesterday♥}
Haiiz... Lets not tok about today, lets tok bout yesterday.
We had a hard time deciding the song yesterday, they chose dunno wad chain hang low.
I nvr go sch today so I found out from Charmaine we doing runway instead, LOL.
In the afternoon I went out wif Charmaine and Trudy to cpw and found out Mr. Egg ish girl ._.
LOL.
At time zone Trudy got high score for diff mode in DDR but too bad, I beat tat high score!
=D
LOL.
Charmaine me and Trudy went take neoprint, THE ASH STYLE SO NICE <33
I siiao lerrh.
LOL.
Trudy suddenly emo went home.
Charmaine treat me eat Macdonald~!
LOL.
We haf the same bad table habits.
bleh.
I noe ue envy moii.
LOL.
We walk home I told her not to get lost.
LOL.
I bought habbo prepaid more lucky-y then Charmaine.
Her furni code ish 2c, mine ish 5c.
=D
I miss my serving candy TT
I sold it neh.
I also haf my own kikumaru household in habbo.
LOL.
Dotz.
Kikumaru Midoki.
Nya~
Lol!
Meow Meow~
=P
Dun tink I'm siiao, tink I'm cute.
Bwahaha.
ZzzZZZzZzzzz, I sneak posting lorrh.
LOL.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dot.
10/31/2007 02:05:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com