Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, October 20, 2007
title:{
Sickening Party Quest}
Zzz I'm so irritated!
So freakish idiot PQ wif me another guy go dungeon I pass to the other guy we miss they blame me!
Wasn't my goddamn fault lorrh
Blame the idiotic guy who went dungeon!
Wah lau, Inui the smash damn hard seh!
._.
Rolfy!
I hate tedmund lorrhs!
I using my computer he go snatch.
Freakiish gd for nthing idiot!
He sucks in academic!
Thing he himself ish some rich pampered rich sons kiddo!
Seigaku members rule!
I wonder whr kantou ish...
Rolfy!
Kawamura so powerful man!
Haha.
RyomaxSakuno rulez!
Got one guy from st. rudolph kept saying dane.
._.
Freak.
Prince Of Tennis ish so exciting!
=D
Taichi-Kun so kawaii!
Ryoma-Kun chao shuaii!
Eiji-Kun Kawaii!
Fuji-kun chao shuaii!
Kawamura hold raquet veri funny!
BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROLFY!
Keep provoking opponents...
DOT DOT DAIOZ!
10/20/2007 11:27:00 AM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com