{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
title:{Senna}

I just wanna review on Bleach 2007 movie, SO SAD!!!!!!!! Why? I last time go friend house watch on youtube. LOL! SOB!!! I LUV SENNA! SOB!!! I changing my name to Senna =D Anyway the name is cute. Neh? Today was maths exam and it was 1/5 hard. TT all the guess and check verii long lehz! No time to sleep lyk yesterday... LOL! SLEEP =D Jie Lin told me not to sleep b4 exam strted... ARRGH!!! Chanel coming soon for chinese tution. Then again... RUKIA ALSO VERI CUTE NAME! >.< Better use noble Senna, =D GO SENNA GO SENNA GO SENNA YEA! =D LOL! Melvin say english veri hard. -.- Hard meh? If hard why on earth did I fall asleep? ._.Wei Jian say Maths hard also =D EVERYBODY SAYS SO! I doubt Ryan will though... Haha♥ Lalala~ gtg~ wish me lucky lucky for tomolo chinese~ Kae kae? =D Sayonara neh?

10/04/2007 03:31:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com