Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, October 1, 2007
title:{
ROLF!}
LOL @ THE HOTSTUFF SEH SHANETTE! =D Happy Children's Day Y'all. And tomolo ish My b'dae. =( Wednesday marks
PSLE
. GRRRRRRR!Haiiz. I haf to celebrate my b'dae bout a week ltr.
SOB
Haiiz. I'm trying to find a new skin yet again! I'm getting bored of my current one though I realli lyk it a
TON
Lots of thnks to Ice-ANgel. =D I'm coming to an end for my Kingdom Hearts Venture. I LUV SORA!!! DONALD KAWAII! GOOFY GOFFILY! LOL!? KAIRI KAWAII DESUNE!!! RIKU SHUAI DESUNE! KING MICKEY CUTE DESUNE! WHY I KEEP DESUNE DESUNE? LOL DESUNE. WTH DESUNE. -.- Desune. ZzzZzZZzZzzzz. I dun get it... Dotz. Later go Yishun eat diner. Dunno for wad -.- Haha? ._. Anyway I dunno why Shanette the account got problem lehs! -.- She say ish her comp sot dao. 0.0 OMG! (I'm Hyprocrypting) Wait a sec.. I DUN EVEN NOE WAD TAT MEANS! GAH! -.- ♪I bet you all wonder why I changed my Url again♪ Fact ish I DID NOT! Ish just some kind of welcome page thingy! ._. I'm aiming for a Kingdom Hearts Skin again... Ok done posting. FOR NOW ONLI! MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAA *Hyprociptive*
10/01/2007 12:01:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com