{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
title:{Konichiwa~!}

Hiiez all~ Sry no post for long long time! >.< QUite busy wif PSLE gone! =D I wish to soar as high as I can! I wish for my freedom to soar sky high! Gratz to all primary 6 for end of PSLE! I'm bak in maple and luving it! Add me in, Cass: ArchNanoha or Bootes: SakuraNanoha! =D I'm concentrating on my ArchNanoha currently and sad to say I haf deleted my audition =( I will be on9 in audi as the strong hip hop princess, JANEHaHa once in awhile! Cya dancing on da streetz! Tedmund came over to play today, he did one PQ in Ludi the guy damn noob lorrh! SO he nvr even completed one PQ today! =D I am close to PQ lvl 21 soon! >.< SO close to lvl today =( I got D. Gray-Man theme from teddy hp today! =D So happy! LaVi ShUaiI, AlLeN kAwAiI! Charmaine lyk Allen too! Haiiz... I will blog more offen I promise! Tats ish if I dun get carried away in maple haha... I luv my life even if I'm imperfect. I luv all my friends too!

10/17/2007 07:30:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com