Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
title:{
Just Another Day In Lifeā„}
Yo all.
I can't belief I missed th video editiing leson in class today.
I did not went to sch kae?
Slept late last night.
But dun worry, Crystal will be bak in action tomolo =D
Not lyk anyone ish my fan in reality.
Bwahahha.
CL show me the cartoon, damn funny.
Lol.
Ryoma so kawaii as a baby, still has his cap, haha.
CL also say POT episode 87 veri funny.
Lol.
Eiji so kawaii.
You haf to agree.
Bwahahahaha.
I luv Eiji.
Eiji wan sui!
=D
Bwahaha.
Someone make a Eiji blogskin plsh.
Hoi.
LOL.
Blehs, I went to ludi and buy bronze arrow for my kawaii lvl 27 ArchNanoha char.
Jun Siang say help me ask his brother wether can sell KFan to me until now still no say.
Toot.
lol.
I'm so evil man, jkjk.
Blehs.
I wonder wad my grp handed in for chinese project, a car lyk choolin said?
Haha.
I luv PQ.
bwahaha.
Got this I guy I met in maple yesterday, his char quite shuaii.
I lyk =D
Haha.
Dude, I dun feel well today.
Blehs.
EIJI KAWAII~!
=D
Haha.
10/23/2007 04:30:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com