Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
title:{
Happy Birthday to Me =D}
Haha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! WAHKAKAKA! =D Today ish My Birthday but I am celebrating it nxt sunday. Tomolo is the hated moment of the eyar for most Primary sixes... PSLE! OMG! Today in Maths I sit wif Charmaine and we were hyper active! =D We kept talking loads of crap and all and Juaini kept throwing erasers as Andrew kept taking my file. =.= I loan him my coco luppia. -.- he say nxt week return. !? ZzzZZZzZZzZZZZ. Me and Charmaine went man tou crazy. =D WE WENT HYPER ON MAN TOUS BABE! We in canteen rush go buy mantou but Y.L stop Charmaine,LOL. I reach there first I buuy my 3 man toou lerr. Haha. Maiine come lerr I hellp herr order. ;D U noe why I keepp doubling my letters? During class Charmaine and I drew double faces lykk ;;DD :DD Charmaine drew one veri kua zhangg... :::::::::::::::::::::D KUA ZHANGE RIGHT!? LOL! I was asking her how she get WGPS pic. She say she got it frm Yan. I was lyk LETS PUT OUT CLASS PIC ON BLOG :D YAY!!! She say she replace WGPS pic wif blog. ;D Haha Visit my class at :
www.6h-ftw.blogspot.com
also visit our neighbours and class bloggers ;D Durign chinese class anyhow sit Cl and TT keep accidentally imitate each other. ROLF! Bryan ask for compo paper I stuck my tounge out Shamus go say ish he want de. -.- wtf? Joey and Candice owe me me present! =D YAY! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D lol! Sylvia gave me HSM 2 poster as present. LOL! I inviting 10-20 ppl for my b'dae. CHARMAINE HELPED ME PLANNED! I LUV MAIINE! <33 I nid study for tomolo chow!
P.S Thank Liana for pei wo go giv Mdm Siti bak the hip hop costume
10/02/2007 01:38:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com