{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
title:{fdfvg}

Erlows all~ I'm here in sch blogging during chinese class =D Kaka. Wah lau, got someone the song damn noisy lor! The last time audition 70BPM song. -.- Siianz larrh~ Ms Hayati say cannot bring game hardly anyone brought today nthing to do, all bois Duel Master while I play 4 line wif Sylvia. Won once and royal flush lose -.- Crapz dude, crapz. Siianz lorr~ The si kns Terance keep steeping on Trudy's chair he wu liao mei shi zuo arrh? ._. God spaer me seh... Creating guild in maple. DId u noe Nathalie lost her bag yesterday. WHICH IDIOT TOOK IT! RAWR! Her father made her cry lyk siiao after he punished, atleast tats wad Trudy they all say when they went to explain. They heard it from the door! Harssh... Wah lau... Trudy go call me sore loser than apologise yesterday too... -.- < I'm sick and tired of empty friendships. Crap nehs? Trudy and Choo Lin are currently looking at my blog, hw I noe? TRUDY SHOUTED KAE!? ROLF~! Siian desune~ God!

10/11/2007 08:53:00 AM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com