{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, October 5, 2007
title:{Charmaiine Pwns =D}

Today was our chinese paper. No offence SEAB, but it was easy. Thnks a ton. For the first time, in exam for p6 life, I WROTE A PICTURE COMPO! OMG BABE! After sch I went to slack wif qin ai the Charmaine! GOing libary later so we were lyk bring wad. Solar System? LOL! Then we invented .com its lyk u sae one sentence than .com Example. wo ai maiine =D .com LOL!!!!! At 520 I treat Charmaine pepsi~ Oh yarrh, we heard funeral music we were lyk WEDDING! CHARMAINE MARRY CRYSTAL! LOL! We 2 so close lyk sisters =D Teehee~ WE ARE NOT LESBIAN! =D In hall while waiting go 2nd paper for chinese we were passing roung 'BAD LUCK" Tat ALoysiaus go and threat me make my clothes wet! EVIIL!~ ROLF! I was surprised tat Charmaine say Sebestian wanna sit wif me in hall. Cause she say seb i sit wif u then he say he wnat sit wif me. Wad Crap larrh Charmaine~ She say she wrote Crystal Owns, so happen I wrote Charmaine Pwns. BOTH ON TITLES! ROLF LARRH! Too bad my title can not be seen. SOB!Catch ya ltr, nid prepare for libary bb.

10/05/2007 01:13:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com