Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
title:{
1st Chime}
Hiie~ Today was the first day of PSLE. For me, I prefer calling it CHIME! No reasons =D Reach sch Joey gave me Present, a piggy bank lyk bagpack one. In hall me, QE and Ryan talk about zi ran jiu shi mei to YX and Reeve. LOL!!! ZI RAN JIU SHI MEI BABE! LOL =P I was doing more than my average composition today. I WROT 4 GODDAMN PAGES! WOOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! =D During Recess I fool aroung wif Joey they all. Jia Le say wad 6 ge man tou jia bi sai. -.- Lame larrh she. During paper 2, I took less than an hour to do my paper. -.- I fell in to deep sleep soon after that... AGAIN!? I last year lyk tat also sleep during english exam. -.- Exact scenerio. I tink I finished my paper... I'm sure I did. I tink ._. I CHECKED SO MANY TIMES!!! LOL! Alyssa and Candice tomolo giv me present =D. I SLEPT IN CLASS! Oh wait... OMG! I SLEPT IN PSLE! GAHH... ._.I did more quizzes today =D ROLF! SORA LUVS ME!!! YAY! BUT LAVI
AND
LAVI ARE MY SO CALL MATCH! >.< (Something happening to me.) Mum the insurance agent sent me b'dae card 0.0 Weiird... Tomolo ish Maths =D My strongest subject. Gambatte, neh?
10/03/2007 03:42:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com