{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
title:{Welcome to my new URL}

Hey all! Check out the new skin and relink me plsh~! Dun slack lyk Charmaine say let ppl go frm my old blog link, LOL jkjk. Anyway, do check out me audition group blog www.triple-trinity.blogspot.com! I finally heard bout the stupid dunno wad competition. Mission Impossible, wad a joke.... They tink they wad? so gd arh? LOL! I just read finish all 3 of me hsm books now so siian... waiting for me D. Gray-Man strt. I LUV LAVI <33 Haha... Anyway, I was asking Nathalie and ChooLin if ChooLin the habbo friend shuaii or not. Ue noe wad they said? Nathalie say he was lyk DANIEL! Mr. Ghey. LOL. There I was thinking could he be Danial's TWIN!? THE BILLIONS OF POSSIBILITIE!!!!! I was doing researd on photobucket... Ratherly I was finding pics.. OKAY!? HAPPY!? lol. *Yawns* Holidays ain't fun, especially wif PSLE closing in on me... ARRGH! ... WAD DE CRAP ME DOING!? zzzz I siiao ler~ I want watch Rush Hour 3, kakaka I will be asking me dad larrh, siianzZzZzZ. I LUV LAVI <33 (I realli siiao ler I guess...) Anyway, I luv me new blogskin, best so far, dun ue tink so too?

9/05/2007 10:17:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com