Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, September 24, 2007
title:{
So yesterday...}
Hi all! Yesterday was lyk veri tycotic! WE MET SHANETTE AGAIN! RAWR! I wnet out at 6:30pm in blue mickey wif the words peace and love and demin short pants! ROLF! I was talking wif CL on the phone then suddenly she say Charmaine and Reeve and hung up. ._. lol!? I was walking around trying to find Charmaine and Reeve hu CL claim was at the 7-11 store which they were not at. Then I saw Nathalie! =D Yuan Fen! =D We went Viva and guess which pair of lovebirds we saw at t he foodcourt's entrance? Chramaine and Reeve =D Haha. We went in and I had to take one big turn to find choolin. I PASSED RIGHT BY HER AND DID NOT NOTICE HER TILL I FINISHED MY ROUND! WTF!? Chramaine also =) I was thinkin, omg.... did CL shrink or smthin? I went to Basic point wif nat they all excluding ChooLin to get the globe Shanette wanted. I was lyk "WOULD YOU ALL STOP TRASHING THE STUFF!" at the rest as I paid money. ZzZz We later went to sweet talkl. I WENT THE DIRECT OPPOSITE! LOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! After I bought my milo dinosaur, (RAWR) I went to The park's fitness corner wif Nathalie's brother. We went to play the bouncing thingy! ROLF! Suddenly someone msg me. IT WAS NAT! GAH! HOW THE HELL SHE KNOW MY NUMBER! She wrote: "Where are u wif my bro." I could not reply due to shortage on telephone prepaid cards. =D I saw Yan suddenly I tell her come in she dun wan. ZzZz Later Nat they all came. We saw a store wif 3 WGPS teachers in it. Mdm Alifah, Mdm Wong and Ms Su. Their cookies were delicious seh. I talk to Mdm Wong they say they no money come sell thing for children day gift. Yan say the money will still come frm us wad lyk tat. LOL! Suddenly Cl appeared. I was lyk WTF!? Ladadadadada. Then we suddenly saw Shanette! =D We were lyk crawling all over her. LOL! I kept saying let play Rhodeo. We went to play. I was first. THE RHODEO WAS SO ROUGH! I was the longest lasting. We went to play the spin thingy. SHANETTE THEY ALL KEPT FALLING! ROLF! I nvr fell at all. Yea me! =D Saw Johnson, then Jeff and of course... OUR LITTLE SERINE! I was lyk where is ur bro? It was lyk police interrogate theif. ROLF! When we went to play block catching, cl disappear. I say all go find her. While findin cl wif Sylvia, she called Dennis. (ROLF I ALMOST TYPED DENNIA! GAL NAME!) He say he not coming. Liar. We went bak and saw every1 play. Johnson Sylvia and Jeff catcher. We went so many lvls then stop at 5th lvl. Went we want chiong, Jeff come. I stood at other pillar then Trudy and they all other side. Did I 4got to mention Trudy came? LOL! I tried chiong Jeff caught me. I help him catch the others. When Johnson and Sylvia dunno go whr, Seb came. All bois catcher. Soon caught. Boo Hoo. Went to spinning thing again. Me and Johnson and Sylvia and SHanette went play Rhodeo. WAH KAU JOHNSON LAST 1 MIN 29 SECS! WOOTS! NICE MAN! Shan went. Me n Trudy go in ball thin. Suddenly CL come in. She say bois want attack gals. They go make a girl wif their lyk. I stopped them. =D We all went out cause CL suddenly disappear again. WTF!? We went in again wif Johnson they all. Jeff stay outside cause guard say he cannot go in. Aloy came. He lyk so boring and WHY ON EARTH DID HE WORE LONG PANTS AND LONG SLEEVES! AT PARK LEH! HE WANT TO DIE OF HEATSTROKE AH! Went home soon after playing another Rohdeo. Had 3 blisters on my leg. -.- Bak to today. I WAS SINGIN WIF TRUDY BOUT HSM SONGS DURING RECESS! ROLF! Nat and Reeve both sore eyes went home. OoOoOoOo. I went home wif Rena as usual. Went coffee shop. LHT 4GET HOW GO HIS OWN HOME! LOL. I WAS LYK HEY LETS CALL THE POLICE! LOL. LHT face a window. When I saw his reflection, I had an Idea. I said his reflection knew how to go his home. HE RANDOMLY WALK AND ENDED UP AT MELVIN'S BLOCK! DF say his home in DM shop. LHT said his home at... COFFEE SHOP! LOL! My dad was home. Lucky he went out for meeting or today cannot blog ler. Byes.
9/24/2007 03:58:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com