Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, September 15, 2007
title:{
Pathetically Today}
zzzz... Today was lyk so pathetic? In addition to yesterday's failure, I tink I have surpassed my lis failling limit and officailly failed more than 10 times. HELL!? Chanel's tution was the same, chit chat chattering. Is it me or was to day goddamn borign? Not much to say siia today. F.Y.I, this is getting on my nerves. zZzZz. You noe how they say life is full of surprises? It wasn't full of it today. Have you heard of Kiki and Lala? They are lyk this two pair of so lil angels. I have the pencil case kaes? The most surprising thing today was Dennis I guess. He suddenly say audi. I WAS LYK WTH!? We talked a whole lot of crapiiex. HE WAS SO VERI DE WAD! LOL. I pulled Sonia come in all of a sudden then she go dinner. But she dealt wif Dennia hu said toot just cause I invited her. Fer a moment there, I felt left out as I was a NON-6H. LOL! I downloading Maple again. YAYS!
9/15/2007 04:52:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com