{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, September 17, 2007
title:{LOL!?}

MadTV of Broa'S vids are full of lyk music? Emo? Punk? ITS FUNNY LOL! Jeffery and Gabriel jie shao de. Use maple character create de. DAMN FUNNY SIIA! Hustle and Bustle world. LOL! Spell Break as BRAKE. LOL! Ans phone $300. Fcking rad? LOL VAMPIRE~!? GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Veri weird LOL! Weiird the lors! Later when me dad call me I going buy my new sling bag! Ahahahaha. Whisky. ZzZz. Lameo. TEXT MASSAGE BREAK UP! LMAO!? wit? I tot ish with? Wah lau. I miss maple even more now! >.< Romeo and Juliet. AHAHAHAHAHA! Text msg Break Up not so bad siia. No personal hurt. LOL. Hyprocripte. -.- Guaii seh. Kill at will? wth ish that? I talk to Jay to day lyk hell. We talked about stupid sibling quarrels. He say wad p4 and p6. I almost buy me hello kitty bag(LMAO!?) but dad say wad dunno dunno wad platstic quality not gd. I talk to him about making side tracks b4 go home he say dunno wad and become gangster? zZzZ Lyk real lor. He sayI can go home wif pals then go home. Charmaine say WGSS have lots of shuaii ge. ROLF! Charmaine Kum! Wo trsut ni de yan guang! LOL~? I luv D. Gray-Man sia! LAVI KAWAII >.<

9/17/2007 04:44:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com