Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, September 6, 2007
title:{
Little Wonders}
Hmmm... Have ue ever wondered y on earth our post are one day late? Realli weird I'm telling you. Anyway, I gave up on my stupid mission impossible, later maybe I'll do. I just completed my stupid chinese homework too. So siianz~~~ I wrote a composition base on Charamine, =x hehe paiseh wors Charmaine~ I realli feel lyk sleeping untill 11pm watch... D. GRAY-MAN!!! >.< ( Noticfication form Ms. Cheong, a phsycologist. Crystal siiao ler. JKJK!) Lol... My brother sux lor. He say throw ball at me then I saw i throw knifes as well as other sharps stuff at him then he timid ler. 0hohohoho~ I am sho evilz. xd Ue noe that xia0dan he go say I am cute and he lyk me ( My audi char) I was lyk ... wtf!? So I am lyk so panicking now!!! God help miex! Well dan char is kinda cute I guess.
9/06/2007 04:49:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com